PROOF OF VACCINATION IS COMING TO ONTARIO LOCATIONS
TORONTO, ONT. — Beginning on September 13nd, all DTBL participants will be required to provide their proof of vaccination in order to enter Mattamy Athletic Centre.
The new requirements have been developed for individuals to be fully-immunized in order to access fitness centres, gyms, and indoor sporting and recreational facilities, including all adult recreational sports leagues in Ontario (which includes the DTBL).
In response to the Provincial government regulations, proof of vaccination will be required for all DTBL participants, game officials, and spectators (12+).
- By September 13th, you must provide proof of vaccination (two doses, and your second dose must be administered a minimum of 14 days prior to being eligible to enter.)
- By October 22nd, the Province is planning to implement an app-based proof of vaccination that will replace the current downloadable proof of vaccination receipt.
- On September 13, Mattamy Athletic Centre will implement the proof of vaccination requirements at their locations.
- All Ontarians who registered their vaccines are encouraged to download their Ontario Vaccine receipt, as proof of their vaccine status until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available. Please visit https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca to download your vaccine receipt or book an appointment.
- All customers, game officials, and spectators will continue to complete the Facility Health Check prior to entry by clicking here: https://www.ryerson.ca/community-safety-security/ryersonsafe/ryersonsafe-mobile-app/
MATTAMY ATHLETIC CENTRE
- All visitors to the Mattamy Athletic Centre are required to sign in prior to arrival at the facility. This can be done via downloading the RyersonSafe App. If you do not wish to download the app, you can also access the required health screening by visiting the RyersonSafe Health Screening webpage. The Ryerson contact email to be used is firstname.lastname@example.org. After you complete the web form, an email confirmation of your screening result will be sent to you from email@example.com. This email can be used as proof of screening completion.
- All guests must arrive at the facility a maximum of 30 minutes before their booking and leave no later than 30 minutes after the booking has ended. So in other words, you have a 30 min before and a 30 min after. It is very important that you are dressed and out of the dressing room before that 30 time frame.
If you’re still looking to register for the DTBL Fall 2021 season in Toronto, please click here as availability is limited at most locations.
Please click here to contact us with any additional questions.